These are the climate readings that have been most influential as we've started Watershed. Please send us recommendations or feedback as you look through.
Table of contents
The problem statement
- Background on climate fundamentals
- Human cost
- On feedbacks and tipping points
Ideas on solutions
- The big good news: Clean energy generation is now the least expensive in many geographies. Only one piece of the puzzle but a very, very important piece.
- In addition to electricity, where do emissions come from?
- Scenario modelings: Books and tools for thinking about the many levers available
- Unsolved frontier problems
- Interesting opinion pieces
- Inspiration and caution for entrepreneurs
- Business spending can drive the problem or drive solutions
Great things to subscribe to for ongoing perspective